Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Joy and Pain

It was pretty chilly this morning with strong winds so I dressed Gavin in what else but a windbreaker jacket and pants outfit that came to us via cousin Cody's closet from Aunt Terry. He looked so pimp in his little warm-up windbreaker suit and he even had the "swoosh, swoosh, swoosh* when he walked. He kept looking between his legs to try and figure out where the noise was coming from. I put his hood on him to take him out to the car (and to allow the windbreaker to complete it's full potential of wind protected-ness) and left it on for the drive to work. I kept looking back at him inthe rear view mirror and remembering the days when warm-up suits were cool a la Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock and wouldn't you know it but ever since I have had a hybrid dance mix of "Joy and Pain" and "It Takes Two" in my head. I even showed Lloyd my fly, Gavin warm-up suit-inspired dance moves in the front of the hospital by busting out the Roger Rabbit and the Steve Martin. All this before 8:15 am and coffee. Sometimes I amaze myself.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home