Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Have mercy

If I have to say "NO!!!!!!!!!!" one more time today, I think I'm going to have a heart attack. I swear, I'm having chest pains and it is only one o'clock; six more hours until I can put the boy in bed and start chugging sour apple vodka and sprite like nobody's business. He is about as cute as cute can be and thank goodness is acting out is punctuated with moments of adorableness or I would have stuck him out in the front yard with a sign "free to good owner" hours ago.

Poor Grace has taken the brunt of his evilness today. He has knocked her over, pinched her, bit her, covered her with blankets (a game he calls "under"), and woken her from her naps about a hundred times today. He also threw his lunch all over the floor and took drinks of water only to spit them back out all over the table. Plus, he has pooped flax seed peanut butter three times today!!!! Did I mention it is only one o'clock? It didn't help that I took him to a consignment sale this morning and had to drag him out kicking and screaming just as I have done the two times before at as many sales.

He has occasionally climbed on my lap and given me a hug or pointed to the mole on my neck and said "mole, mole, mole, mole, mole" a la Austin Powers in Goldmember- which always makes me laugh. He also requested a banana this morning by saying sweetly "a-nana, a-nana, a-nana" in a sing-song fashion and when I got the banana he started singing "a-mama, a-mama, a-mama" like I deserved my own cheering section for fetching his beloved fruit. I have to keep reminding myself of the good times or else Lloyd is going to have to stop and get the sign making materials on his way home.


NO, GAVIN!!!!!!! GRACE DOESN'T WANT TO PLAY UNDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket


1 Comments:

Blogger Just Passing By said...

I would have gladly given my child away to the first gypsies at the door this morning. But I know they would have brought him back pronto. Mmmmm vodka.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home