Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Ode to the casting gods

I don't know who you are but casting gods over at Real World Key West; I think I may just love you. Thank you, thank you, thank you for casting Paula. Ninety-four pound, diet-pill popping, anorexic Paula who, in two nights with her new roommates in Key West, had as many nervous breakdowns and even hyperventilated after a fellow cast member made fun of her small boobs. You do know breasts are made of fat and anorexics don't have much fat, don't you, Paula?

I have been a huge fan of The Real World since its first season in New York way back in 1991. I spent many a nights in Nikki G's basement with all my friends at Real World parties and I have yet to miss an epsiode. These days I go to bed too early to watch them when they air but thanks to MTV airing all their shows from the week all weekend long, I never miss a beat.

Oh, Real World. Sweet, mind-numbing, IQ-dropping Real World, how do I love you? Let me count the ways.... I'm a thirty year old mom of two and I don't know how to quit you. Nor do I want to.


1 Comments:

Blogger Just Passing By said...

Hide not your love, I still love the Real World. I even applied once, but you know, I'm not lame to be on.

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home