Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Thursday, March 02, 2006

It’s like Amityville Horror

Or Groundhog Day.

Grace has woken up the past three mornings at 1:53 am. First and foremost, can I get a hell yeah that the Goose is sleeping straight from 7:00 pm – 1:53 am without making a peep?!? While the sleeping for almost 7 hours straight is fantastic, isn’t it kind of weird that for the past three mornings I hear her crying and I immediately look at the clock and it is 1:53 am on the nose? It’s just like those movies where people keep waking up at the exact same time every morning. In Amityville, George woke up every night at 3:15 am- the exact same time the DeFeo murders took place. In Groundhog Day, Phil is stuck in a continuous time loop and wakes up every morning at 6:00 am living the same Groundhog Day over and over again. We aren’t stuck in a continuous time loop so now I’m left to wonder who was murdered in my house 1:53 am and how the hell can I get the demons to leave her alone until at least 5:00 am.


2 Comments:

Blogger K said...

If you figure this out let me know. Our murders must have taken palce at 4:17AM.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Just Passing By said...

I don't know about the mystery, but YEAHHHH on the sleep!!!!

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home