Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Monday, February 20, 2006

La Leche League- 1 Stereotypes- 0

I just got back from an LLL meeting and there was a mom there in black stiletto boots, an ultra short mini skirt, and more jewelry and make-up than I have worn in the past two years AND (I hope you're sitting down for this) her daughter's ears were pierced. To boot, rice cereal was mentioned as an excellent first food for babies.

I hope all you naysayers have some ice for those burns.


1 Comments:

Blogger K said...

Interesting. I actually heard a bit of the gossip about the c-ville LLL meeting. Sounds kind of out-of-character for that group.

I'm actually looking forward to going to LLL meetings when I am next pregnant!

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home