Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Conversation with my Dad

Him- Ummm yea, Amanda, I just wanted to give you the heads up that the end of the world is coming.

Me- Really. Do you think it will be before I come home next month or should I not bother asking for the time off?

Him- No, I don't think it will be that soon.

Me- Oh, ok.

Him- I sure hope it doesn't happen before I get the chance to retire.

______________

I should also add that later in the conversation my dad mentioned he had been reading my blog and wanted to know what I was doing stripping.

For the record, in my profile picture I am NOT on stage stripping. I'm singing karaoke (Blondie's The Tide is High) at the Cat's Meow in New Orleans.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home