Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Slightly disturbed

That the boy constantly pulls me over to the stereo, screaming and crying until I play Madonna's new c.d.. It has to be the Madonna c.d.. No other c.d. will do. Radio? Oh no you didn't. The Killers? All hell breaks loose. Frank Sinatra? The seas turn blood red, crucifixes turn upside down, and the Gainator throws himself on the floor and pounds his fists in a fit of fury. Once Madonna starts singing (time goes by.... time goes by so slowly....time goes by....) and all is right in Gavin's world, he proceeds to watch himself dance in the oven window.

Please tell me this is normal.


2 Comments:

Blogger Just Passing By said...

Yeah my son like "me so horny" So I'm up for Mother of the year anytime soon.

12:38 PM  
Blogger K said...

Sure it is normal. Indeed it is fabulous!

How funny!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home