Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Monday, January 30, 2006

Crying it out

I never thought I would do it but I did. I'm just so freakin' tired. She only fussed/cried for 20 minutes before falling asleep but I knew she wasn't hungry, I knew she was dry, and I knew she was safe and I. Am. Just. So. Freakin'. Tired. I promise that the next time she wakes up I"ll start the No Cry Sleep Solution but heaven help me. I just couldn't do anything.


2 Comments:

Blogger Just Passing By said...

Honestly, tomorro is another day and I think you did the right thing for today. Survival is key. Good luck and don't beat yourself up about it.

12:57 AM  
Blogger K said...

Amanda -- The no cry solution must include parents in the no crying part!

I hope you were able to string together several hours of sleep last night. You deserve it!

Take care.

Kelly

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home