Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Friday, January 27, 2006

Someone trying to tell me something?

Wow. I was just sitting here listening to the radio and as it has done several times this week, my mind drifted off to thoughts of the baby I lost who was due last year around this time.

"She Will Be Loved" by Maroon 5 came on bringing me back to that very day when my doctor walked in and took one look at the ultrasound machine and sighed, shook his head and said, "Amanda, I'm sorry". I left the office and got in my car and "She Will Be Loved" was playing on the radio. Hearing it always takes me back to that hot July day when I sat in my car crying while it played in the background.

I just listened to song feeling sorry for myself and when it was over, "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt came on. I sing that song to my Gracie and it always makes me think of her. How something so wonderful can come out of something so tragic I will never know. If it weren't for my loss, I wouldn't have her and it is almost to much to think about.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home