Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Just showing off

I swear, I am so sick of cleaning up their messes, nursing 24 hours a day, changing 1.3 million poopie diapers a day and saying "no, no, no, no, no, no, no" until my throat is sore but I am so deeply in love with my two monsters that I don't know what to do with myself.

What is it about motherhood that is so difficult but so incredibly awesome at the same time?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Notice in the center photo the Gavinator is watching the James Blunt video. He LOVES that song and will sit perfectly still and watch that video all day if I would let him. One day, I probably will.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home