Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Saturday, January 07, 2006

You've got the cutest little baby legs

I am so glad I stumbled across Mama C-ta's blog and discovered baby legs. At the risk of sounding like a high school cheerleader, these are the cutest things EVER! I ordered a couple of pair for Grace for Christmas and much to my surprise they fit over her very chubby thighs and not only do they stay up, the keep her socks on!

If only my fat ass looked this cute hanging out of my pants....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Admiring her baby legs

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The not so fun part is that the Gavinator points to every single stripe (and there are about a million of them) and says "whassat, whassat, whassat" and I must name every color. Aqua, tangerine, pink, no wait, fuschia, green? Or is that sage?

Here is the boy wearing daddy's diaphragm cap (aptly named by me because it looks like a diaphragm... not that I would actually know considering I got pregnant three times in 2 years but it looks like what I think a diaphragm would look like). This is proof positive that pure evil comes in really cute packages-

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home