Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Dear Grace

Last night your bother tried to nurse you, and by nurse, I mean he repeatedly rammed your head into his two year old boy nipples while making sucking noises. You did not enjoy being teased like that at all and you yelled at us. You wanted the milk! While I can totally understand how you could confuse mommy's boobs for the boobs of a two year old boy, I can only hope that one day you will understand why I laughed and laughed as big brother did that to you and why I actually encouraged him to keep doing it so I could try to get it on tape.

Consider us even for the 7 months of no sleep. K, sweetie?

Yes, I'm saving up for therapy.


1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Too funny - did you get it on tape?

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home