Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Why I should wear a muzzle

Said by me today to a coworker after he impatiently overhead paged me two times in about 5 minutes and then asked why I didn't call back immediately:

"Geez! I was pooping!! Do you mind???????"

Side note: I wasn't pooping, I was pumping but whatever. Who does that????

___________

Said by me today after discovering the husband had eaten the last of the cheesecake. Cheesecake I had been craving ALL day:

"You are a WHORE!!!!"

Gavin came running into the kitchen after my exclamation hollering some jibber jabber that sounded like "whore". I feel as though that was parenting at my finest. The boy should know anyone who finishes off the last of the cheesecake is, in fact, a whore.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home