Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Image of the Day!

The Gavinator was Image of the Day over at Parent Dish yesterday!

I really dig the picture they chose:

Boy in Bubbles

It was taken by the husband but processed by me. Were a good team.

Oh.... sigh.... I'll have a post up later about how distraught I am that my BABY girl is TWO today.




Labels: , ,


5 Comments:

Blogger MommyMommy said...

love the bubbles. Such a great shot!

10:20 AM  
Blogger veggirl40 said...

Happy Birthday Goose!!!!!

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Happy Birthday, sweet Grace!!

6:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the bubbles! The Gavinator's facial expression is tooo cute! Excellent shot!

Happy B-day, Baby Goose! Did you say she's TWO today??? No way! Seems like just yesterday I started checking out your blog and she was just a newborn! Time flies!

7:17 PM  
Blogger Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

Happy Birthday!!!

My Zoe will be 2 on the 30th. It's unbelievable.

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home