Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Friday, June 01, 2007

A week in pictures

(Click to enlarge)

Gavin's Graduation

They are sitting in front of the Ten Commandments... apparently the 11th commandment is thou shalt not both look and smile at the camera at the same time.

Commandment 11: Thou shalt both NEVER look at the camera at the SAME time and smile


Balloon Festival

Boons


In a Daydream


Moon meet Balloon


Taking the dragon for a spin


Watching it go by


Gavin's first gymnastics meet:

Future Olympian


Playing at a friend's house

She kept trying to pick the baby up and feed her by dropping chex mix on her head:

Please let me pick her up!


Memorial Day Party

I don't know who was more freaked out... her or the talking flamingo:

ACK!  A talking flamingo!!!      ACK!!!!  A talking human!!!!!!!!


A storm

Trying something new with my photography:


Beacon



Three full rows in Explore!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm about to lose control and I just can't hide it!!!


OAM Record!

Labels:


5 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Those are great photos--I'd seen most of them on Flickr. But that storm one is just breathtaking. So excelent. Nice catch.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I love hot air balloons. When I lived in Ohio, there was a festival a couple of years in a row in Cincinatti. I loved going. I also loved driving to work in the mornings it was going on, seeing them all fill the sky in front of me as they went up. Something magical about a sky filled with hot air balloons. I dream of one day taking a ride in one.

10:34 PM  
Blogger jenica said...

i just heart the 10 commandments pic and the talking flamingo. nothing like a talking object to scar a child for life! i still remember a talking christmas tree that FREAKED me out as a 3 year old. so darn cute.

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have some of the best photos I've ever seen!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Linka72 said...

The pic of goose and the flamingo...freaking hilarious!! She looks like she's abbout to smack him. So Cute.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home