Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

O...M...G

Tomorrow is Gavin's last day of preschool. This morning I asked him if he knew tomorrow was his last day and he told me "I'm very, very sad, mommy. I really, really love preschool."

Sigh. So cliched but it really does seem like only yesterday....

Tonight I said to him "look, you had popsicle, you're naked and shivering, and you just peed in the backyard.... it's time to go inside and have a bath."

Add that to the list of things I never dreamed I would say... outside of college.

Labels: ,


5 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

My son is only 10 months old but I envision his first day of school and it bring tears to my eyes. I can't believe the change in just ten months. Time really does fly.

9:04 AM  
Blogger April said...

"you had popsicle, you're naked and shivering, and you just peed in the backyard.... it's time to go inside and have a bath"

i wouldn't mind if someone said that to me

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not admitting one way or the other, but that may have been said Sunday night. :)

11:19 PM  
Blogger Sunny said...

What a great birth story!

4:18 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I think I said that exact thing in college. But instead of a popsicle, it was a funnel. And instead of peeing in the backyard, it was peeing on the front lawn of the fraternity house. The naked and shivering was the same!

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home