Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Monday, August 06, 2007

Ta ta Tutu!!

The traveling tutu is going on its merry way today so my days of frolicking around town in a tutu, blue tights, a nude leotard, black ballet slippers, and pink and white striped knee high socks are over.

Sigh. I'm going to miss that tutu. Not only did it bring an excuse to have a ton of fun and act like a moron in public places, it also brought me number one in Explore on August 5th with my final tutu shot:

numberone

A ballerina must practice around the clock

The Traveling Tutu group seriously needs to consider a 12 step program to wean recipients of the tutu off the tutu.


Labels:


7 Comments:

Blogger Christie said...

that is awesome! you totally rocked that tutu. i'm sad to see it go too.

2:15 PM  
Blogger illahee said...

i love that shot! i'm sorry the time of the tutu is over. it looked like so much fun!

5:54 PM  
Blogger Kind of Crunchy Mama said...

Too funny!

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the number one! :)

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just ran across your blog and find you amusing! I wish you'd write more often. Love the tutu and covet it.

cheers,

Stepmothersmilk.com

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the tutu shots!

5:05 PM  
Blogger JustAnotherJenny said...

I love your TUTU shots! I just joined the group-- I can't wait for my turn! Also, I wanted to pop you a message on here about an article I saw about a breastfeeding mother in Boston, MA. It's an outrage!

So sorry to spam your comments with the link, but I couldn't find a contact link.

http://www.turnto10.com/northeast/jar/news.apx.-content-articles-JAR-2007-09-20-0004.html

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home