Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Monday, March 20, 2006

Crapola

Our mechanical parent- and probably the better of all the parents when it comes to getting the Goose to sleep- died today. Granted, Grace was only a half pound away from the weight limit but I wasn't ready to see it go.

Rest in peace, Fisher Price Aquarium Swing, and thank you for all the good times... and by good times, I mean the sleep I got while my baby girl nestled peacefully in your loving arms.

Image hosting by Photobucket


3 Comments:

Blogger K said...

Well done, Fisher Price Acquarium swing. Well done.

Our mechanical parent is in the basement, but we will soon loan it to friends when their new baby is born. I do hope it surives to help us lull to sleep hypothetical baby number 2.
http://e-lah.blogspot.com/2005/01/henry-in-his-new-papason-cradle-swing.html

Kelly

8:46 PM  
Blogger Just Passing By said...

Mine was the bouncy seat. Thank you Jesus for creating it so I could shower in peace.

Kinda sad huh?

5:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

R.I.P., Fisher Price Acquarium swing.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home