Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

All the cool kids are doing it

Well, I’ve been tagged by Melissa so I must list six weird habits/things/facts about myself:

1. I always wear earrings. Always.
2. I’m slightly obsessive compulsive about drawers, curtains and doors. The curtains must be straightened to my liking and all drawers and doors must be closed!
3. I’m afraid of becoming overweight.
4. I make sounds effects when I drive (like squeal, crash, honk, etc…). I am overjoyed that Gavin has begun making the sound effects, too, as the husband can’t stand it when I (we) do it.
5. I have had the same shower routine for as long as I can remember. I do everything in the exact same order every time I shower. Get wet, shampoo hair, shave right leg, rinse hair, condition hair, shave left leg, rinse hair, shave armpits, wash body, wash face, rinse, and I’m done.
6. I’m a total freak about music in that I think I have a touch of sensory dysfunction because certain songs remind me so much of certain places and people that I can smell, see, feel, and practically be exactly where I was and who I was with when I used to hear the song. Some songs bring back memories that are a bit too much to take and I have a hard time listening to them. Freshman by The Verve is one of those songs.

Now, if you are reading this, consider yourself tagged. Come on, do it. I did it for Melissa, so you can do it for me. And then come back and tell me so I can read your quirks.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's weird in the fact that I have the same thing with music. I can't even listen to some music in public because of it.

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home