Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Three things me no comprehendo

I so totally and completely do NOT understand:

1. How Grace can fall asleep peacefully in her stroller while me and two neighbors yap at the top of our lungs and the Gavinator screams and screams and screams yet not fall asleep easily in the peaceful quiet of her own bedroom with the soothing sounds of the ocean and a Fisher Price ceiling light show.

2. How I can pump two times a day for 40 minutes and get a mere 8 ounces and then pump three times a day for a full 60 minutes and still get only a mere 8 ounces.

3. How I can love with all my heart the television show American Idol but hate Kelly, Ruben, Clay, Fantasia, Carrie, and every other crap pop song on the radio by an American Idol contestant/winner.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL those are great! And so true to all of them, very odd.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home