Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Fiber has never been so cute

Gavin is totally addicted to Kashi Go Lean cereal. He asks for it by saying:

"Tashees, tashees, tashees"

And when he gets it a bowl he says:

"Ohhhhhhh, tasheeeeeeeeeeeees".

Abso-freakin-lutely one of the cutest things I have ever heard. Seeing as how Kashi has something like 7 grams of fiber or something per bite, the diapers leave something to be desired. They should have named that stuff Colon Blow.


2 Comments:

Blogger zozosmamma said...

I love that cereal too...I am scared to let Zoƫ try it as she has a sensative tummy.

It makes me fart like crazy!!!

12:30 PM  
Blogger karrie said...

I'll see your CBD and raise you one batch of post-kiwifruit poop. The side effects of healthy food choices make me want to give the all-cheeto toddler diet a go.

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home