Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Planning my trip home via e-mail messages

Me- So it's on! Girls night out next Friday! What's the plan?

Emily- Sounds fun! Johnny's out of town next week so that leaves me in a bit of a lurch baby-wise, but I can probably swing by for a drink or two.

"You have a baby...in a bar." - Reese Witherspoon, Sweet Home Alabama

Peggy- I will need to put the boys down before I get down myself. ha. So I can meet everyone a little after 8. Cathy, do you want me to pick you up? Jennifer plans to meet us after 11pm. Where should I meet everyone around 8:30? I will have Jen call me to see where we are at 11pm. Can't wait. Which spit stained shirt should I wear?

Cathy- How does this sound to everyone?? Meet at Vandalia at 8:30. Peggy - yes, you can be my designated driver. Sarah - I will let Mike know about the guy's night in. Amanda & Emily - I realize it's been a while since I've seen either of you, so to let you know who I am, I will carry a red rose. hehe.
Sound cool?

Sarah- Sounds good to me - Peg would you mind picking me up as well

Me- What’s Vandalia? Let me know and I’ll be there. I’ll be the girl at the bar in the black, milk stained shirt, chasing Zoloft with Jager shots while singing if you’re happy and you know it….

Don’t forget, I’m hosting a cookout at my dad’s on Saturday. Be there or be a big, fat loser


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home