Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Friday, April 14, 2006

No time for blogging as of late

With the lovely weather here in the southeast I have been spending most of my time outside and that has cut into blogging time so for those of you who enjoy my rantings and ramblings; sorry.

Of course, the lovely weather is only a teeny fraction of why I haven't had much time to blog. The Goosers has been sleeping for 8 hours straight this past week so I have been SLEEPING and get this! The husband and I have dusted off the old libidos and managed to horizontal tango not once but TWICE this week! Two records were set in our household this week! This is the most sleep and sex I have gotten since Grace has been born. Not sure you wanted to know all that but there you have it.

Life is good.

In the meantime, enjoy some pics of the kids!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home