Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Walking Goose

Check her out! She is officially a walker!

Marvel as she not only walks while carrying a pretzel rod and manages to maneuver around a plastic bin; she also attempts to jab her brother in the face with aforementioned pretzel rod upon reaching her desired destination.

And yes, the Gavinator is nekkid. Potty training and all that. I'm going to try to get some video of his front flip once I can get some clothes on him. I don't care how old you are, gymnastics should be done clothed!

Labels: ,


5 Comments:

Blogger zozosmamma said...

Aww that is awesome...she is like a living doll!!

6:49 PM  
Blogger K said...

Fun!

Good with the pretzel -- way to go!


Kelly -- younger sister who should have spent more time jabbing her brother with sticks.

8:32 PM  
Blogger karrie said...

Goooo Gracie!

So cute!

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's very cute, reminds me of when my son took his first steps. We had spent weeks trying to encourage him and then when we were least expecting it, he launched himself from the sofa and walked towards me with an expression saying... in my own time Mum, in my own time...
Kath

3:05 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

How sweet! Gavin better look out now :)

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home