Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Debunked

In keeping with the spirit of posting pictures of new shoes, I thought I would put a common hillbilly stereotype to rest.

Yes, West Virginians wear shoes and sometimes, we even wear shoes with the West Viginia University emblem on them. Suh-weet!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Don't you just love my pink toenails? My nieces (4 and 7 years old) offered to give me a pedicure today. Seeing as how two children with a bottle of hot pink wet 'n wild polish is the closest I'm going to get to a real pedicure for a very long time, I figured I would take them up on their offer.

Labels: ,


5 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Love it. My toenails are perpetually pink - when they start to chip, I just paint over them. Too lazy for anything else.

The one time I was ever in West Virginia (Wheeling) I thought it was beautiful. Eric and I beat ourselves up over the fact that he didn't apply to a job there, because of WV stereotypes.

8:20 PM  
Blogger K said...

Pink toenails -- that will complete my look. ;-)

Great feet Amanda.

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did they have a sale on pink polish? My daugther talked me into painting my toenails, something I never do, today. Man, the scarfices we make for kids.

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are the sexiest mommy ever, I just jerked off to your toes.

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u really do have nice feet, could u put up a pic with baby blue toes?
thanks

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home