Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Friday, August 04, 2006

9-5

"Amanda, you ever heard of upskirting?"

"What?"

"Upskirting."

"What??"

"You ever heard of upskirting?"

"What the hell is upskirting?"

"When someone uses a cell phone to take a picture under someone's skirt or dressing room. Have you ever been upskirted?"

"Have I ever killed anyone?"

"No."

"Then no, I have never been upskirted."

"Upskirting is all over the news. It was in today's paper. I'm going to go home and Google it."

"Get out of my office."

"Fine. That's what I get for trying to keep you up on all the latest news."

"Latest news. Right... working next to you is like working right next to Anderson Cooper. Silly me."

Labels:


1 Comments:

Blogger thordora said...

Since when do you work in my office? :P

At least your coworkers READ the news...

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home