Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

For the love of boobs

Because the only thing I love talking about more than my own boobs are other people's boobs, I'm going to celebrate World Breastfeeding Week here at Officially a Mom by making it all boobs all the time for the next seven days.

To kick things off, here is a picture of Grace nursing just minutes after she was born. I may even find it within myself to dust off the one or two pics I have of the Gavinator nursing.

My how far we've come!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Be sure to check out The Celebrity Baby Blog Breastfeeding Gallery in honor of World Breastfeeding Week.

Labels:


3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Have you ever come far!! Awesome pic, Amanda.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Jammer said...

Yay, Boobs!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Birth Junkie said...

Beautiful, but curious as to why this isn't on Flickr?

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home