Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Jealous much?

I had dinner with Devo tonight! Who's jealous??

She brought Thai food over, played with the kiddos, and even prepared my plate (as the Goose was at the point in the evening when she would NOT let me put her down). All she got in return was rambling conversation, lukewarm water (the ice maker is broken), and several flashes of the boobages.

I cautioned her that if she starts yet another etiquette thread, I do know where she lives and I have about 60 dirty diapers in my garage and I'm not afraid to use them.


3 Comments:

Blogger K said...

Jealous -- yes!

And why do you have 60 dirty diapers in your garage? The only ONLY legitimate answer to this question is that TOMORROW is trash day.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Amanda. said...

Yes, tomorrow (now today) is trash day. Wish there was a cooler reason (but wait, is there ever a cool reason to have 60+ dirty diaper?) but the impending trash day would be the one.

9:13 PM  
Blogger karrie said...

Sounds like fun. (Your night in, not the 60 dirty diapers.)

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home