Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Have you heard

Have any of you heard of Imogen Heap? I stumbled across one of her songs while myspace stalking surfing and I am in luuurrrrrrvvveeee! I picked her song Speeding Cars as my myspace profile song and I can't get enough of it. As I don't own the c.d. (YET), I am forced to listen to it play on my myspace profile over and over again.

Of course, I (along with the Gavinator) am freaky like that. I find a song I like, run it into the ground by playing it over and over again, and then move on to something else only to stumble across the song years later and repeat the whole process again.

I really, really like this song. It makes me think of so much.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home