Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Flickr's Finest

I'm coming in waaaaaaaaay late on this one but thanks to a three hour nap by both kids and my inability to fall asleep when the sun is shining, I sat and surfed the web for several hours when I should have been doing housework or at least working out.

Turns out being lazy, dirty, and well on my way to carpal tunnel syndrome were all worth it because I figured out that the Goose was one of the top 100 photos on Flickr Explore/Interestingness for February 4, 2006. (scroll down and you'll see her)

Rock on with yo bad blueberry covered self, Goosers.

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home