Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Monday, September 04, 2006

Gavinmas Eve

Tomorrow, you turn three.

Tomorrow, you start your first day of preschool.

Hey you! You there! Yes, I'm talking to you!

My baby boy. My firstborn. My Gavinator. My bug. My fish feet. My love.

There's no need to hurry.

Yeah, yeah, I know. It is that bright.

Slow down.

Just for mama.

Please.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels:


2 Comments:

Blogger karrie said...

Happy Gavinmas, little guy! Good luck in school today.

6:38 AM  
Blogger Judy said...

Ah. Good luck with the first day of school, and yes, let's get out that remote and put all the babies on "slow play" for a little while.

Beautiful pic, as always.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home