Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Thursday, August 31, 2006

TAG

Grace was tagged by Jamie.

3 Things That Scare Me

*People for a gaucho-free world
*Mommy and daddy trying to potty train the Gavinator. They let him run around nekkid and if he isn’t trying to whack me in the head with his pee pee, he is peeing all over me.
*Food Shortages

3 People That Make Me Laugh

*The Gavinator
*Mommy
*Daddy
(ummmm, not to be antisocial but I don't really know anyone else)

Things I Love

*Food
*Mo (my musical glowworm I sleep with)
*Twiddling

3 Things I Hate

*Getting peed on
*Getting out of the bath tub
*Mommy not letting me twiddle

3 Things I Don’t Understand

*Quantum physics
*People who don't like gauchos
*Why twiddling and biting is a "no no"

3 Things On My Desk/Table (or my highchair)

*Big brother's pictures
*Big brother's piggy bank
(I inherited his room and mommy and daddy are lazy in the redecorating department)
*A white noise machine... I love sleeping to the sound of the ocean.

3 Things I’m Doing Right Now

*Walking
*Talking (I just recently started saying "fruit", "cup, "water", and "wow")
*Wishing I could twiddle

3 Things I Want to Do Before I Die

*Twiddle
*Pee on big brother
*Participate in an all you can eat contest (because I would like, so totally win)

3 Things I Can Do

*Dance
*Twiddle
*Admire mommy's gauchos

3 Things I Can’t Do

*Beat up big brother (although I'm working on it)
*Face forward in my carseat
*Climb down the stairs


3 Things I Think You Should Listen To

*Mommy... because heck, somebody ought to and it certainly ain't going to me or big brother or daddy
*Mommy's myspace song. Imogen Heap is cool.
*Mo. He plays some really awesome lullabies.

3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To

*People who don't like gauchos
*Big brother screaching
*"Pink one" (the Little People c.d. that big brother makes mommy play over and over and over....)

3 Absolute Favorite Foods

*Momma's milkies
*Pasta
*Pizza

3 Beverages I Drink Regularly

*Momma's milkies
*Water
(that's it)

3 Shows I Watched as a Kid

I don't watch t.v. Sure, it's on sometimes but I would much rather play or nurse. Nothing has really caught my eye.

3 Babies I Tag

Sophia
Julian
Davis


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home