Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Thursday, April 12, 2007

And the Bloggy Goes to.....

I'm up for a Blogger's Choice Award!!!


Now granted, my blogging has fallen to the wayside since joining 365.... although technically it hasn't fallen to the wayside.... more like has moved over to Flickr.... BUT I am beyond excited to find out I am up for Best Photography Blog!

I have a snowball's chance in hell of winning and I didn't even know such a thing as "Blogger's Choice" existed until a very kind person left a comment on my blog, but I really dig taking pictures so it is "cooler than Clem" to be nominated and have received FOUR votes in this category!!!!

So how do I find out who nominated me and who voted for me???? And how many naked handstands to I have to do to show my appreciation?????

Labels: ,


3 Comments:

Blogger karrie said...

I tipped you and forgot to tell you.

Good luck! :)

12:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Karrie is the Queen of Nominating. :)

6:14 PM  
Blogger Singlemomma said...

You so rock!

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home