Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Saturday, December 10, 2005

New Gold Bricks, I Mean Carseat

Gracezilla has already surpassed 20 pounds at not quite 6 months so the time has come to say goodbye to the Graco bucket seat and say hello to the mack-daddy, can I get a what-what, go'head ya'll I'm ya motha, Britax Boulevard. This carseat costs more than I'm worth. If we were to put her carseat and Gavin's Britax Wizard in my car, both carseats would be worth more than my car. Sad, isn't it? The carseats, however, stay firmly planted in Lloyd's Ford Escape for two reasons. Safety. I have a 1997 Nissan Altima with a check engine light that glows brighter than the dirt encrusted headlights. Then there's sanity. It would take an act of God for me to be able to install a carseat and with Lloyd's family history of heart disease, we really don't want to push him too hard.

Here is Gracie loving her new digs and sporting more body fat than eveyone in our family combined.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home