Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Monday, May 29, 2006

Way cool AGAIN!!!

The Goosers, the Gavinator and I are Image of the Day over at Blogging Baby today!

I love this photo because no matter what I am doing, I always have both kids underfoot. Unloading the dishwasher? Grace is gnawing on the rubber inside the dishawasher and Gavin is grabbing for any sharp instrument. Taking clothes out of the dryer? Gavin is pushing on the button to make the dryer light turn off and on and Grace is trying to crawl in. Putting clothes in the washer? Gavin is begging "up, up, up!", so he can watch the water spray on the clothes. Use the bathroom? Both kids are banging on the door or sticking their hands under the door and making such a fuss that I open the door so they can climb up on my lap while I do my "bidness". Vacuuming the carpet? Grace is clapping in her entertainer and Gavin is following the cord around with one of his cars. Lying in front of the tube? Grace is trying to get to the boobies and Gavin is using my body as a highway for his cars. Showering? Grace is screaming and Gavin is pulling back the curtain so the water will spray on him. Working out? Yet another officially a mom moment. See for yourself....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When I'm all big and fat and they are embarrassed of me at school functions, they will only have themselves to blame.


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

kho nhạc chuông độc miễn phí lớn nhất, hàng nghìn bài nhạc chuông độc đáo dành cho tất cả các dòng máy

3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home