Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Thursday, May 25, 2006

G-mail #11

Hey you guys! How’s it going? Sorry my g-mail is a couple of days late but I have been sick as a dog! I had a temperature of over 103 degrees! You should have seen mommy’s face when she read the thermometer! I think she looked more scared than me and I was the one with the you know what in the you know where!

Me not feeling so good and telling mommy, "get me out of this pack and play or the giraffe gets it!!!"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I’m 11 whole months old! Did you know that’s just one month shy of being one whole... wait a minute… I forgot… I’m not allowed to talk about turning a certain age in less than a month. Mommy is having a huge crisis over something about me not being a baby any more in a month. I do not know what she is talking about because I will ALWAYS be her baby but you know how moms are. They’re all weird and emotional and they never want ya to grow up. I, on the other hand, love growing up! Every day I learn something new and I can do something else. Why in just the past month I’ve grown 4 whole new teeth and started crawling (although I prefer butt walking), trying to pull up, standing with assistance, eating big people food (those teeth sure come in handy), and saying “mama”, “dada”, and “cat”. I love to smile and laugh and I have even mastered the art of clapping and waving. People love it when I wave at them! I’m still nursing but I’m really beginning to like real food, too. I love pasta, peas, and yogurt but my favorite food is my wheat teething biscuits. I chow down on those! Yummy in my tummy and makes my gums feel oh so good!

Here I am waving AND eating big people food!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


See my teeth????
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Guess what happened to me this month? Come one, guess! I, Grace Elyse, was dedicated at church. It was the coolest thing ever. Mommy and daddy took me on stage and the Pastor called out my name and gave me a Bible with MY name on it and even said a prayer just for me. It was so special. Mommy told me to tell you she’ll send out the pictures as soon as she gets them back. We also went to Greek festival last week and I got to watch mommy and daddy eat yummy Greek food (good thing we don’t live in Greece or mommy would weigh 500 pounds!) and watch big bro ride rides all by himself. He went on this swing thingy that spun him around and around and then he jumped up and down for like 10 minutes in this big inflatable red thing. He had so much fun. Big bro is really starting to talk a lot more and me, mommy, and daddy are so proud of him. Daddy just set up a pool for big bro in the backyard and as soon as I’m feeling 100%, I’m going to get in the pool with him! We go for walks every night with mommy and me and big bro play outside a lot. I love it outside. Big brother is mean to me sometimes- like when he pushes me over and sits on me and heck, last night he took off his diaper and peed on me (don’t you dare laugh)- but I know he loves me and I love him.

Playing with big bro:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Big bro in the pool:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Well, that’s all from here! We’re looking forward to Memorial Day weekend and hopefully we’ll see all of you real soon. I had a great time with pa and great grandma last weekend and it made me want to see everyone else I love!

Love ya bunches,
GE.

Bear compare!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 11 months Grace!!

She is absolutely precious, and looks exactly like Gavin in that first pic. I hope she gets to take a dip in the pool soon!

6:36 PM  
Blogger Just Passing By said...

Her hair is getting so long and blonde. Very pretty.

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable, and so delicious! Gobble gobble - those thighs look yummy.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home