Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Media whore

I love that my favorite picture is now the stuff that blog entries are made of.

Mommy wars, schmommy wars. My best friends and I are about as night and day as they come with regard to parenting choices and it doesn't mean a damn thing other than fabulous moms (and women, for that matter) come in various size, shapes, and parenting styles.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cool! I have friends that parent pretty polar opposite and it doesn't matter. But then another friendship ended b/c of it only b/c she would passively agressively criticize my choices. (sorry for spelling errors I don't have my glasses and can't see what I'm typing!)

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home