Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Gauchos, no? Gauchos, YES!!!!!

This is for all you gauchos haters!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh, and alimum, yes When Mothers Nurse is that website which featured the "incredibly exhibitionistic mother of a three year old freaking out the elderly in Target". But since I'm from SC, we'll probably plan a photo shoot at a Super Walmart or Waffle House so we can freak out the redecks! And I may just wear my gauchos!


5 Comments:

Blogger zozosmamma said...

well they look good on you, 'cause you're thing and pretty and always look good!!

Longer more streamlined capris definately suit me more though!!!

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE them!! Gauchos rock!

10:59 AM  
Blogger karrie said...

LOL!

Your house is so clean, I almost did not notice the gauchos. I'll buy some gauchos if they pick up after my son....

5:57 PM  
Blogger alimum said...

I don't think they will allow you to be both topless and wearing gauchos. Unless, of course, they are beaded and sequined gachos.

11:33 PM  
Blogger Amanda. said...

Ack! The beaded sequined gauchos. I knew I should have bought those instead. They were too pricey because afterall, they clean your house, too.

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home