Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Sunday, July 09, 2006

You down with OCD?

Yea, you know me!

And now, ummmm, him.

In lieu of his afternoon nap, the Gavinator spent his quiet time lining up his shoes and cars. **swoon**

Apparently the OCD apple didn't fall too far from the OCD tree.

(BTW, my camera died before I could take a picture of Gavin "coloring". I gave Gavin crayons and a coloring book and he proceeded to line the crayons up in a perfect straight line. Not a mark on the page)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just passing through and enjoying some of your humor; your site feels like a welcome home mat for me and my recent title change of "Officially a Mom" as of 8/05. 2nd child due on january 29th - a special day for you from what I've read. First, girl, born 2 months after Grace has the middle name Grace. Happy blogging from Florida; motherhood rocks.

7:53 PM  
Blogger alimum said...

oh baby!

9:39 PM  
Blogger karrie said...

Shit. Now that has usurped Beyonce's Deja Vu from the endless loop in my mind. I'm not sure which is worse.

Max lines things up too......

10:00 PM  
Blogger Amanda. said...

Hi Jessica!

LOL, Karrie! What's even worse is that when that song was popular (1991), I was dating a guy named Beau Bundy so he would say "are you down with Beau Bundy" and I would be all "yea, you know me! (giggle, giggle, snort, snort)". Egads.

I hope Grace doesn't get my stupid girl teenager gene. I am so glad the Gavinator got the OCD gene. Someone to help me line stuff up! :)

8:24 AM  
Blogger karrie said...

Kee-rist. Now all I can think of is being down with Al Bundy. (get shoes for free!) Get down with Al Bundy (and his wife Peggy)

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. accredited investors financial planning minneapolis All vw parts and accessories Downline software Recommended mature galleries land rover safari rack Bad credit loans california refinance home equity loan11 Jugar scrabble ahora Nissan mini motorhome Jack olson porsche land rover towing capacity Voip service provider ratings Series land rover steering conversion Xenical success diet pill Land rover model Yahoo pop blocker bar Cindy o'bryhimoverbrook divorces cliff o

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just so you know, the WHO views this as a main symptom of autism. Not anything to do with OCD.

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy ativan ativan 64 - ativan oral uses

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home