Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Frosted me

The kid in me says:

"Suh-weet!!!! Real World Denver premieres tonight! Bring on the Colie, Alex, and Jenn threesomes and the southern-born, Baptist-raised, not-quite-out-of-the-closet Davis!!!



The adult, working mom in my says:

"Holy crap. I don't think I can stay up until 10:30."

Labels:


7 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

Ack, there is a person on there named Davis?!?! And he is Baptist raised and not out of the closet? Okay, well my Davis is only two....

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!! I don’t know if I can make it until 10:30. I’ll have to set the DVR.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Amanda. said...

LOL, Abby. Only a few more years until your Davis ends up on The Real World!

Oh, Sunny, I WISH I had a DVR!

5:41 PM  
Blogger Vienna said...

I can't stay up until 10:30, either. Even though we have tomorrow off, I'll be up early because Jack wakes up when he thinks the sun is rising... in another time zone. (aka: effing early)

8:52 PM  
Blogger karrie said...

I'm with all of you. SO lame.

Happy Thanksgiving, Amanda!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Amanda. said...

Ok, it was on llke 1400 times so I got to watch the whole episode- albeit in pieces- but I think this is going to be a fabulous season. If only Colie would quit doing that talking out of the side of her mouth thing, all would be good.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Judy said...

We don't do TV at home, but in the hotel I couldn't make it up late enough for Stewart and Colbert. No way could I do 10:30 on a regular basis.

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home