Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Getting my fall fash on

Ok, not really. I honestly have zero money to spend on clothes so the majority of my wardrobe consists of two things:

1. Items from the sale rack at the back of Old Navy (Hello, $6.97 anyone?)

2. Items from 5-6 years ago that, when paired with something new, are brought back into heavy rotation.

My current favorite fall outfit is a camel, cable knit sweater from the sale rack at [whisper] Walmart [/whisper] paired with a patchwork skirt from NY & Co. I bought so long ago that I'm pretty sure the store was store was named Lerner NY. So that was what? Five or six years ago? I haven't worn it in ages but my bargain sweater inspired me to breathe new life into it. I paired it with brown tights (they had already found their way to the hamper by the time I took this photo) and it looked rather cute and current. But even better, it felt new.

My favorite fall outfit

Labels: ,


4 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

I can't read this post! :(

6:23 PM  
Blogger Amanda. said...

What about now?

7:49 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I LOVE that! I'm all about shopping your closet. Because you NEVER know what you might find, and it always feels new (but without the I SHOULDN'T HAVE BOUGHT THAT guilt).

Great photo, too.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Linka72 said...

I wore a dress to a wedding this weekend that cost me TWO DOLLARS at (whisper) Wal Mart FOUR YEARS AGO and everybody was jocking me...take that stuck up fashionista bitches!!
Ok that sounded bitter..I need counseling.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home