Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Puke E. McGee

This is so not the weekend I was working for.

Argh, day two of puke-a-palooza is off to a tremendous start. When I go back to work tomorrow I'm going to feel like I've lost 27 pounds of all Goose.

The Goose will not let me put her down. I really wouldn't mind if she would just stop puking on me and let me go to the bathroom a couple of times.


Poor sick Goose... curled up on my chest... on a beach towel... for protection.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels: ,


2 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Poor baby. We have some sickness minus the puking. Although, my baby doesnt want me to hold him and the older one still wants to run around with occasional whining.

Hope things get better.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

aww...poor Goose. I hope she feels better soon.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home