Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Friday, November 10, 2006

Go 'head G-Unit

Here are the G's rockin' out Romanian** style:



**oh dear Lord if I have to hear this song one more freakin' time I don't know what, but something's gonna happen!!! And it won't be good. I have no idea what these people are saying but I could go on tour doing the one woman stage perfomance of this very song!!!!

Labels: , ,


7 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

What kind of music is that and where did you find it?

I love how they sway together. Gavin seems glued to the screen, whereas the Goose is just along for the ride.

Too cute!!!

9:34 PM  
Blogger Amanda. said...

We originally found the song over a year ago via the Fat Dutch Kid:

http://www.extremefunnypictures.com/funnypic759.htm

But now, the kids like to watch the YouTube live version of the actual band performing the song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrqzik2XSB8

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bwhahahahaha!

Max is now groovin' with the Gs.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

So Cute!

Hey amanda I keep having problems with your blogger. The word verification doesn't always show up so I can't comment. :(

1:29 AM  
Blogger Amanda. said...

Hmmmm, maybe I'll just take off word verification and see what happens. Thanks for letting me know!

7:20 AM  
Blogger Linka72 said...

Your kids make me laugh SO hard..Look how Goose is not really as commited as the Gav but feels that she should at least move a little to make him feel better...she keeps looking over at you.. Momma..Help me..

12:13 PM  
Blogger Amanda. said...

HAH!!

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home