Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Ogan-a-what?

The local news station is going to be at my house- AT. MY. HOUSE.- in 13 hours to interview me for a piece on organic baby food and extended breastfeeding!!!!!! I am fuh-reaking out.

Why am I freaking out? Four reasons:

For one, I talked to the chick at 5:00 pm today- TODAY.- to set this whole thing up

For two, all of a sudden I know nothing about nutrition and/or organic food

For three, I have NOTHING TO WEAR (help!!!! what do I wear!?!)

For four, my house smells like chihuahua pee!!!!


WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Labels: , ,


7 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Pull yourself together. You know whatever you wear you will look good and once you open your mouth all the info will come flying out. The reporter wont be half as tough as the Feeding Choices Board.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Singlemomma said...

Two words....


Faaaaa Breeze

10:32 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

Um, good luck! I hope the freak out subsides and that all goes well. You will look fabulous no matter what you wear. Oh, and Febreeze does help with the Chihuahua pee smell. I have experience with that.

12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two more words:

You Tube

8:37 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

You're a star! Goodluck

8:58 AM  
Blogger Amanda. said...

HAH!! Thanks everyone!!!

LMAO over won't be as tough as the debate board and Faaaaa Breeeeeeze! I was fabreezing myself into a sweat last night and frantically checking the board for tips!!!

Hee hee..... you know the interview will be up on here ASAP!

9:00 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

That is so cool!

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home