Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Five Things

Sorry I haven't been around much! Between this, days off of work where I'm trying to get things done (i.e. rid my house of that dog piss smell- I EFFIN' HATE MY CHIHUAHUA!!!!- and getting rid of sixteen thusand toys that the kids never touch and the chihuahua just pisses on), and wiping Grace's butt, getting a blog post up daily has fallen to the wayside. I do have several in the work; just need to find the time to finish.

Anyhoo, a quick five things:

1. Rocky Balboa- Seriously? This is an actual movie? That wasn't a Saturday Night Live fake commercial I saw last night? I mean, seriously? Another Rocky? Serious? Why?

2. Dreamgirls- Who is the third chick and dude, wouldn't it suck to be her? It's all Beyonce and Jennier and Eddie Murphy... does anyone know the third girl's name? Anyone?

3. One million dollars to the first person who can get Gavin to start pooping in the potty. One. Million. Dollars.

4. Someone left an XM satellite radio and tons of accessories on my porch with a note that says "Happy New Year". Did you leave it there? If so, holy freakin' moly- THANK YOU! This is going to be a tough one to pay forward.

5. Does anyone else own a Leap Frog refrigerator DJ? My kids LOVE IT and I tell you what, "Annie Ooh" is the dopest song to hit the fake air waves EVAH! I want to figure out how to upload it to my iPOD.

Labels:


9 Comments:

Blogger karrie said...

Oh, I'm with you on poop in potty this weekend. I'll throw in an extra mil, if the person is willing to get Max back on track too.

Love the new banner!

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in!! As Noah says, "I only poop for paw-paw." WTF?? We're trying to get him back on track, too. So, here's another mil to add to the pot. I'm right there with ya, girls. . .

4:04 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hey y'all Davis turns three in a month. He will do NOTHING on the potty. Not a thing. He changes his own diapers. Poopy ones too. But he will not use the potty. At all. Did I already say that? And he is almost three.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

For a million each, I will take them all. Of course, you cant complain about my method of locking them in the bathroom and not letting them out until there is proof of poop in the potty.

Amanda,

You are gonna love that XM radio. I only listen to regular radio in the morning. It is so nice to not listen to commericals. I will never give up my XM radio.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Amanda. said...

We're up to three (four?) million! Someone has got to be able to help us!

Wendy- seriously? That worked? Becasue I'll do it.

Abby- Gavin didn't start peeing in the potty until after three.

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI: Anika Noni Rose is Dreamgirl #3

5:53 PM  
Blogger zozosmamma said...

New Years Resolution #9, get my ass to Amanda's and make Gavin poop in the potty, whatever it takes.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Amanda. said...

Anon- did youi have to google that or did you know? Honestly, with all the buzz on Dreamgirls, they never mention the third girl. What is with that? Not that it really matters... just random thoughts that get stuck in my head and cause a tizzy.

HAHA, Jill!

Come on down, Melissa!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Amanda Trumper said...

Where are you? Your blog. I miss.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home