Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Me

I was tagged yesterday by Kelly to post a self-portrait. I read Kelly's post yesterday while I was at work so I couldn't do a self portrait right there and then so I waited until I got home and took a picture at the first opportunity.

This is a pretty easy tag for me to complete thanks to the fact I am participating in Flickr's 365 day pool where I have to take a self portrait every day for 365 days.

The theme of the tag is "come as you are" and I cannot think of any better way to express me just coming as I am:

A mom of two who just wants to use the bathroom in peace.


Day 12: What Not To Expect


I tag Melissa, Venessa, and Sunny

Labels: , ,


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man I only have one and it's like that too- my husband doesn't understand when I ask for just two minutes so I can sit on the toilet in peace!

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great shot! Love, love, love it. Thanks for the tag. I will post it soon.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Why you little....

Just kidding. My photo's up.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home