Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Playing hooky from work today

Ok, so maybe it's not really hooky considering I have permission to not be at work and I am receiving paid time off today but "playing hooky" sounds so much cooler don't you think?

And after last night's Real World post, I can use all the help in the cool department that I can possibly get.

I'm at home because Gavin's Christmas presentation at preschool is today at 11:00. I helped him get dressed this morning in the shirt he made last week at school for this very occasion. I told him he had angels on his shirt and he got mad at me and was all "NOT ANGELS, MAMA!!!!! PAINT!!! IT'S PAINT!!!!!"

"Fine. I'll compromise. Not just angels but paint in the shape of angels."

"NOT ANGELS!!!! NO ANGELS!!!!! PAINT!!!! PAINT!!!!!"

"Fine. You have paint on your shirt."

So here is the Gavinator in his "NOT ANGELS PAINT" shirt:


Yeah shirt!!

Showing off his shirt

I just hope I can keep the waterworks to a minimum this time around.

Labels: , ,


3 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

Ack, you are going to make me cry!

Have fun today Amanda. I wish I was closer so I could come watch too!!!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

Have fun "playing hooky" today. That shirt is too cute, and so is the boy wearing it!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a lovely picture of you guys! I really love the b&w.

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home