Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Love Requited

I Love
Taking pictures
Taking pictures of my kids
Taking pictures of me and my kids
Taking pictures every day

I Love
Sharing pictures
Sharing pictures in Flickr
Sharing pictures in Flickr Groups
Sharing pictures every day

I Love
Looking at pictures
Looking pictures in Flickr
Looking pictures in Flickr Groups
Looking at pictures every day


Enter the 365 Days Pool.

Love Requited.

Thanks, Karrie.


Happy Love Thurday.

Labels: ,


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

....and twins!


:)

1:36 PM  
Blogger Granny said...

I've been reading back through your posts. Definitely the black dress by a landslide.

Thank you so much for your kind words and your thoughts. They help me walk through this, one day at a time.

Ann from Blogging Baby

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home