Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Officially a mom moment # I lost count

When you're watching the Real World Denver, instead of thinking "WOOT! Jenn, Alex, and Colie threesome" or "dude, one night with me and Davis would totally play for the other team"; you're thinking "man, when do those kids sleep?" or "my, don't their beds look comfy".

At least I'm not thinking about the effects of the girls' smoking and drinking on their future fertility.

Ack! I just thought that!

Save me!!!!

Labels:


6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OMG, I am so glad my husband and I aren't the only married people over 30 who still watch MTV!!!!!

12:07 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

I am still geeked that there is a boy named Davis on that show. For that reason I will not watch it. LOL>

8:47 AM  
Blogger Kara said...

haha! I'm embrassed to admit that I watch too..but Dh can't stand Colie so he won't watch it anymore!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

I'm so old I don't even watch MTV. :P

7:37 PM  
Blogger Just Passing By said...

I like the Real World. And their beds do look great.

12:15 AM  
Blogger Kind of Crunchy Mama said...

I had to stop watching RW. I just kept thinking to myself "I hope my daughter never does that". Although the Girls Gone Wild infomercials make me feel even worse.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home