Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Dirty Santa

I attended a holiday party/going away party for a coworker tonight and we played Dirty Santa (see definition number two).

I ended up with Booby Boosters and a training bra:

My Dirty Santa Gift

At the end of the game, everyone was all "hahahahaha... how funny that everyone ended up with a gift that was appopriate for them!!!" and I was all "yeah, hahahahahaha, really funny that WE ALL ended up with gifts appropriate for OURSELVES because hahahahahahaha, I got a training bra and hahahahahaha, I don't have any boobies!! Isn't that hysterical!?! I'm built like a 12 year old boy! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Ouch! My side!!! I can't stop laughing!!!!! Not having breasts is heeeeeee-steeeeer-i-caaaaaaaal!!!!!!!!!"

Oh well, I can't say they don't have a point:

Exhibit A

Too bad I didn't end up with the inflatable husband. I could certainly use the comfort of a man who can't talk and has an excuse for not listening to me right now.

Inflatable husband

Labels: ,


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just glad it wasn't any of the other definitions!

11:14 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I have never heard of a dirty santa, but I have definitely been enlightened.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

that is hysterical! I love it!

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home